ledger.easy
Property investor
SAR 914,600 is my working allowance for renovating 120 m² of student housing in Riyadh, and I need to judge how much of that should remain uncommitted. The work includes kitchens and bathrooms, new finishes, electrical review and some efficiency improvements, but no added floor area.
I’m less worried about choosing finishes than discovering moisture, plumbing or structural problems after work begins. Which areas would you open up or survey before contractors price the job, and what exclusions should be challenged in their quotations? I’d also like to allow realistically for material lead times and trade sequencing.
I’m less worried about choosing finishes than discovering moisture, plumbing or structural problems after work begins. Which areas would you open up or survey before contractors price the job, and what exclusions should be challenged in their quotations? I’d also like to allow realistically for material lead times and trade sequencing.