I’m deciding whether to proceed with a suitable Copenhagen retail unit or keep waiting for a broader price fall. It is affordable now, although not cheap by historical standards. Meanwhile, rent and borrowing costs have moved too, so “wait for the crash” no longer feels like a complete plan.
For those assessing a purchase, what personal thresholds matter more than forecasting the market—cash reserve, monthly cost, holding period, or something else? Please keep Danish legal requirements separate from individual risk tolerance. I’m also wary of market claims that omit the date, transaction count, or whether prices are asking or sold figures.
For those assessing a purchase, what personal thresholds matter more than forecasting the market—cash reserve, monthly cost, holding period, or something else? Please keep Danish legal requirements separate from individual risk tolerance. I’m also wary of market claims that omit the date, transaction count, or whether prices are asking or sold figures.