The June 2026 figures suggest a softer Copenhagen villa market, but I am concerned that the sample may be mixing unlike properties. The working numbers are 57 days on market, a 1.1% decline in asking prices and apparent financing sensitivity around DKK 6,028,000.
I would like to keep only figures that can be defined and checked. If anyone has completed-sale evidence, inventory movements or neighbourhood-level splits, please include where the information came from, when it was updated and what properties were counted. Local observations are useful too, provided they are identified as observations rather than market-wide measures.
I would like to keep only figures that can be defined and checked. If anyone has completed-sale evidence, inventory movements or neighbourhood-level splits, please include where the information came from, when it was updated and what properties were counted. Local observations are useful too, provided they are identified as observations rather than market-wide measures.