FirstLedger
Market analyst
I need to set an offer ceiling without treating a thin data set as a rule for the whole city. The Copenhagen warehouse listings I found range from DKK 3,644,000 to DKK 5,466,000, with roughly 89 days of marketing and an observed movement of -5.3%.
Condition varies enough to complicate that figure, and I have not yet separated asking-price reductions from asking-to-sale differences. Would you use any of the 5.3% in an opening offer, or first split the evidence by completed, active and withdrawn listings? I am also wondering whether tightly drawn neighbourhoods, the flow of new listings and signs of seller motivation matter more than financing pressure here.
Condition varies enough to complicate that figure, and I have not yet separated asking-price reductions from asking-to-sale differences. Would you use any of the 5.3% in an opening offer, or first split the evidence by completed, active and withdrawn listings? I am also wondering whether tightly drawn neighbourhoods, the flow of new listings and signs of seller motivation matter more than financing pressure here.