Daft gave me broad coverage for a townhouse search around Hong Kong, but I was less confident that the adverts reflected what was currently available. Duplicate entries appeared, some properties seemed to remain visible after their status was doubtful, and floor-area measurements were not presented consistently.
Price per square metre was helpful for rough sorting, although it became unreliable when I could not confirm that two adverts used the same area basis. The steps following an enquiry were not always obvious either. Are the mobile filters and saved alerts dependable, and what normally happens in the portal after a user contacts an advertiser?
Price per square metre was helpful for rough sorting, although it became unreliable when I could not confirm that two adverts used the same area basis. The steps following an enquiry were not always obvious either. Are the mobile filters and saved alerts dependable, and what normally happens in the portal after a user contacts an advertiser?