I’m deciding whether to hire one firm for both purchase coordination and renovation planning on a coastal home priced around EGP 45,360,000. The problem is that services with the same label seem completely different: some cover negotiation and document coordination, while others make an introduction and disappear.
What deliverables should be written into the scope in Egypt? I want clear response times, itemised fees, evidence of relevant local experience, and one named person accountable from offer through closing. I also need to know where acquisition support ends and design, budgeting and contractor coordination begin. Practical Egyptian examples or sample scope wording would help more than a sales pitch.
What deliverables should be written into the scope in Egypt? I want clear response times, itemised fees, evidence of relevant local experience, and one named person accountable from offer through closing. I also need to know where acquisition support ends and design, budgeting and contractor coordination begin. Practical Egyptian examples or sample scope wording would help more than a sales pitch.