anika_reads
Property manager
I’m comparing services for a Paris townhouse expected to be listed around €901,600, and “listing photography” seems to mean completely different things depending on the provider. One offer appears to end with edited images; another mentions negotiation and document coordination without explaining who handles what.
What should a genuinely useful written scope include? I’m thinking number and format of photographs, turnaround and reshoots, but also fees, response times, local knowledge and a named contact. If transaction support is included, I want to know who stays accountable from offer through closing rather than being passed between people. Specific French or Paris considerations would help.
What should a genuinely useful written scope include? I’m thinking number and format of photographs, turnaround and reshoots, but also fees, response times, local knowledge and a named contact. If transaction support is included, I want to know who stays accountable from offer through closing rather than being passed between people. Specific French or Paris considerations would help.