I’m considering a country home in the Zurich area at around CHF 255,200, but providers seem to use “property management” for completely different services. Some discuss the offer, coordinate documents and stay involved through closing; others effectively make an introduction and disappear.
Before appointing anyone, what should I insist is written into the scope—response times, itemised fees, local coordination and responsibility when something stalls? I want one clearly accountable contact between offer and closing, rather than having to chase several parties through a stream of notifications. Specific Swiss examples or contract wording to request would be helpful.
Before appointing anyone, what should I insist is written into the scope—response times, itemised fees, local coordination and responsibility when something stalls? I want one clearly accountable contact between offer and closing, rather than having to chase several parties through a stream of notifications. Specific Swiss examples or contract wording to request would be helpful.