I cannot choose a provider until I know exactly which decisions they will own. The purchase is a Bogotá new-build flat at roughly COP 5,760,000,000, yet “property management” appears to mean something different at every firm.
I initially expected one company to coordinate everything from the offer to closing. Some will only make introductions, however, while others exclude negotiation or chasing documents. I am therefore considering separate appointments for buyer-side coordination and any management needed after handover.
Before agreeing, I want a task-by-task schedule covering fees, response times, the named contact and what happens if that person is unavailable. The correspondence and document trail also need to remain accessible to me. Is there another responsibility that should be stated explicitly rather than assumed?
I initially expected one company to coordinate everything from the offer to closing. Some will only make introductions, however, while others exclude negotiation or chasing documents. I am therefore considering separate appointments for buyer-side coordination and any management needed after handover.
Before agreeing, I want a task-by-task schedule covering fees, response times, the named contact and what happens if that person is unavailable. The correspondence and document trail also need to remain accessible to me. Is there another responsibility that should be stated explicitly rather than assumed?