₹4,258,000 is the figure making me hesitate over this 90 m² Delhi apartment, although I do not yet know whether it is a building-wide estimate, a possible share for this unit or simply owner speculation. The reserve is low and exterior repairs are under discussion, with no approval shown to me so far.
I’m checking the meeting records, accounts, insurance position and maintenance planning. I also want any engineer’s report, proposed scope, cost allocation method and evidence of owners falling behind on contributions. If the seller cannot produce those immediately, would you make an offer conditional on satisfactory records, reduce the price using a worst-case allowance, or stop before spending further money?
I’m checking the meeting records, accounts, insurance position and maintenance planning. I also want any engineer’s report, proposed scope, cost allocation method and evidence of owners falling behind on contributions. If the seller cannot produce those immediately, would you make an offer conditional on satisfactory records, reduce the price using a worst-case allowance, or stop before spending further money?