BalancedRoof
First-time buyer
I have reviewed a small group of four-bed student properties in Delhi, but I still cannot tell whether insurance concerns lead to negotiation or simply remove buyers from the pool. The asking range is ₹52,770,000 to ₹79,160,000, recorded price movement is +10.6%, and median time advertised is 41 days.
My first thought was that condition explained the difference: renovated properties seemed to move, while dated ones lingered and were reduced. That may be too simple if buyers at the upper end face different financing constraints or if fresh listings are changing the comparison set.
I plan to check completed sales, first reduction dates and new-listing volume next. When insurance becomes an issue in this market, is a lower offer a realistic response, or do buyers usually look elsewhere?
My first thought was that condition explained the difference: renovated properties seemed to move, while dated ones lingered and were reduced. That may be too simple if buyers at the upper end face different financing constraints or if fresh listings are changing the comparison set.
I plan to check completed sales, first reduction dates and new-listing volume next. When insurance becomes an issue in this market, is a lower offer a realistic response, or do buyers usually look elsewhere?