A weekend may suit more people, although I am hesitant to choose one before knowing how many prefer an early evening. I am arranging an informal Delhi property meetup for November 2024 and would like to settle the date and format from the replies.
The discussion could cover current local observations, financing and one deal example, followed by questions submitted in advance. Please say which November dates work, whether being near the Metro matters, and if you would join remotely if that option is manageable. Once there is a rough headcount, I will look for a central, accessible venue and confirm whether there is any cost or capacity limit.
The discussion could cover current local observations, financing and one deal example, followed by questions submitted in advance. Please say which November dates work, whether being near the Metro matters, and if you would join remotely if that option is manageable. Once there is a rough headcount, I will look for a central, accessible venue and confirm whether there is any cost or capacity limit.