I work around the Delhi property market and keep seeing the same misunderstandings: the asking price, negotiated price, valuation and finance amount are treated as if they must match, while nobody is clear about who is responsible for each document.
I’m opening this for practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation, property tax, financing timelines and coordination between advisers. Please include the jurisdiction and property type, plus whether it is a resale or new purchase. I’ll separate general transaction experience from points requiring regulated legal, tax or lending advice. Local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs, including any conflicts or referral relationships.
I’m opening this for practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation, property tax, financing timelines and coordination between advisers. Please include the jurisdiction and property type, plus whether it is a resale or new purchase. I’ll separate general transaction experience from points requiring regulated legal, tax or lending advice. Local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs, including any conflicts or referral relationships.