I have checked asking rents for similar Delhi townhouses, but I am still unsure how closely they match this tenancy. The figure I keep seeing is about ₹561,600 for the same rental period, compared with the current ₹481,000.
The tenant has a dependable payment record and looks after the place. Closing the whole gap is tempting, but even a short vacancy plus cleaning, advertising and refurbishment could consume much of the gain. Would you leave the rent alone, suggest a moderate rise, or aim nearer the advertised level?
Before deciding, I need to check the agreement's provisions on renewal, increases, notice and the deposit, along with the applicable local requirements.
The tenant has a dependable payment record and looks after the place. Closing the whole gap is tempting, but even a short vacancy plus cleaning, advertising and refurbishment could consume much of the gain. Would you leave the rent alone, suggest a moderate rise, or aim nearer the advertised level?
Before deciding, I need to check the agreement's provisions on renewal, increases, notice and the deposit, along with the applicable local requirements.