TaliaBloom
Homeowner
Getting this wrong could mean losing a dependable tenant for an increase that disappears during one vacant period. The Delhi townhouse currently brings in ₹500,400 on the relevant basis, while comparable listings are near ₹615,200, although I am not yet convinced those asking figures translate into achieved rents. The 107-day reference also needs to be considered when judging the timing.
Because the tenant pays promptly and looks after the place, I favour a smaller staged adjustment. How would you raise it with them, choose an effective date and give the correct notice without creating deposit complications? I will check the agreement and the local rules before proposing anything.
Because the tenant pays promptly and looks after the place, I favour a smaller staged adjustment. How would you raise it with them, choose an effective date and give the correct notice without creating deposit complications? I will check the agreement and the local rules before proposing anything.