FieldSlate
Homeowner
Either I treat the +0.9% movement as evidence of a firm Denver market, or I dismiss it because condition varies so much; neither reading feels reliable. My small-multifamily sample runs from $852,000 to $1,278,000, with median marketing time around 43 days. Renovated stock appears to move faster, while buildings needing work linger or reduce their prices.
I am now trying to determine whether buyers obtain a discount for underfunded near-term work or simply reject buildings where the scope is unclear. Would you separate completed, active and withdrawn properties within tighter neighbourhood boundaries before judging that pattern? I also wonder whether new-listing volume and seller motivation are distorting the price movement more than reserves themselves.
I am now trying to determine whether buyers obtain a discount for underfunded near-term work or simply reject buildings where the scope is unclear. Would you separate completed, active and withdrawn properties within tighter neighbourhood boundaries before judging that pattern? I also wonder whether new-listing volume and seller motivation are distorting the price movement more than reserves themselves.