FieldSlate
Homeowner
The surprising part was the 99-day median marketing period; it made the reported +6.4% movement much less straightforward than I expected. My Denver small-multifamily sample runs from roughly $776,000 to $1,164,000, but condition varies enough that the properties may not compete for the same buyers.
I still need to establish what the 6.4% measures and separate sold properties from listings that were withdrawn. If several close substitutes remain active or receive cuts, that seems useful in negotiation. If the alternatives need different work or sit in weaker locations, buyers may simply reject them rather than use them as leverage. What evidence of seller motivation would make the supply figure meaningful?
I still need to establish what the 6.4% measures and separate sold properties from listings that were withdrawn. If several close substitutes remain active or receive cuts, that seems useful in negotiation. If the alternatives need different work or sit in weaker locations, buyers may simply reject them rather than use them as leverage. What evidence of seller motivation would make the supply figure meaningful?