meadow.far
Property investor
I’m looking at mixed-use property in Rio de Janeiro priced around R$6,205,000–R$9,307,000 and deciding how much weight to give roughly 61 days on market. The market seems split: buildings with a clear vacancy position move differently from those with uncertain occupancy.
Does 61 days now justify an offer meaningfully below asking, or is that still normal exposure at this price? Recent completed sales would be especially useful, including any difference between the final price and the public asking history. I’m also trying to compare price per square metre without mixing unlike neighbourhoods or building conditions. Agents disagree on whether this is seasonal.
Does 61 days now justify an offer meaningfully below asking, or is that still normal exposure at this price? Recent completed sales would be especially useful, including any difference between the final price and the public asking history. I’m also trying to compare price per square metre without mixing unlike neighbourhoods or building conditions. Agents disagree on whether this is seasonal.