We offered €1,256,000 for a detached home, accepting it in its present condition, but the offer also contains an inspection contingency. Due diligence has now raised a major lease-length problem. The seller says that asking for more information or a credit goes against the spirit of our as-is offer.
I know the exact wording and local jurisdiction matter. In practical terms, how would you separate agreeing an as-is price from retaining the right to walk away? We need to decide whether to proceed, seek a reduction, or withdraw before the response deadline. If you faced the opposite choice at roughly this price, what tipped it?
I know the exact wording and local jurisdiction matter. In practical terms, how would you separate agreeing an as-is price from retaining the right to walk away? We need to decide whether to proceed, seek a reduction, or withdraw before the response deadline. If you faced the opposite choice at roughly this price, what tipped it?