measureTheLens
Homeowner
If we mishandle the approaching deadline, we could lose the studio or put our deposit at risk. The offer describes the sale as as-is, yet a separate contingency sets out inspection rights. The seller says even asking follow-up questions, let alone proposing a credit, goes against the deal.
I realise the contract wording and local rules control this. In practical terms, should we first notify the seller of the major finding and reserve our cancellation right, then decide whether to request a credit? Unexpected transaction fees may also affect affordability. I am trying to choose between proceeding, making a conditional proposal and withdrawing before the deadline.
I realise the contract wording and local rules control this. In practical terms, should we first notify the seller of the major finding and reserve our cancellation right, then decide whether to request a credit? Unexpected transaction fees may also affect affordability. I am trying to choose between proceeding, making a conditional proposal and withdrawing before the deadline.