I have checked the purchase price, expected rent and a basic allowance for empty periods and repairs. What remains unclear is how much the recurring ownership costs would reduce the return on this particular development.
The property is a 1-bed Doha townhouse at QAR 1,092,000, with expected rent of QAR 3,823 a month and a gross yield near 4.2%. I still need firm figures for management and service charges, insurance, any property-related tax, and responsibility for cooling or shared facilities. Once those are included, what net cash flow would make the vacancy and financing exposure acceptable?
The property is a 1-bed Doha townhouse at QAR 1,092,000, with expected rent of QAR 3,823 a month and a gross yield near 4.2%. I still need firm figures for management and service charges, insurance, any property-related tax, and responsibility for cooling or shared facilities. Once those are included, what net cash flow would make the vacancy and financing exposure acceptable?