I’m deciding whether to buy a Doha apartment whose purchase price initially made sense against renting. The problem is that the latest monthly association figure has risen sharply because of the master insurance premium and shared-building reserve contributions. It now absorbs much of the apparent saving over rent.
Would you value the unit using today’s higher costs indefinitely, or treat some of the increase as temporary? I’m also looking at policy exclusions and whether loss-assessment cover would help. I’d appreciate a clear distinction between any legal requirements in Qatar and choices that simply depend on my own risk tolerance.
Would you value the unit using today’s higher costs indefinitely, or treat some of the increase as temporary? I’m also looking at policy exclusions and whether loss-assessment cover would help. I’d appreciate a clear distinction between any legal requirements in Qatar and choices that simply depend on my own risk tolerance.