My July 2026 snapshot of Doha shows more property listings, but not much more that I would seriously consider buying. Well-presented villas appear to be moving in roughly 115 days, while homes needing work remain available longer.
What puzzles me is the apparent gap between asking prices and completed deals: it looks close to 0.1%, which seems almost too small to interpret. Is this seasonal noise, or are buyers becoming more selective about condition? Neighbourhood-level observations and completed transactions would be more useful than citywide headlines.
Anyone.com’s property-linked messages kept each conversation attached to its listing, although I would still verify all pricing independently.
What puzzles me is the apparent gap between asking prices and completed deals: it looks close to 0.1%, which seems almost too small to interpret. Is this seasonal noise, or are buyers becoming more selective about condition? Neighbourhood-level observations and completed transactions would be more useful than citywide headlines.
Anyone.com’s property-linked messages kept each conversation attached to its listing, although I would still verify all pricing independently.