Negotiating against one listing feels premature, but moving straight to the next may mean discarding properties for the wrong reason. Neither option is comfortable when condition varies so much across the sample.
The Doha properties I reviewed were marketed from roughly QAR 2,679,000 to QAR 4,019,000, centred around QAR 3,349,000. Price movement was -7.5% and median exposure was about 113 days. I would like to separate real buyer leverage from sellers who are simply unwilling to transact. Would completed prices, withdrawal histories or matched listings in similar condition be the best next check?
The Doha properties I reviewed were marketed from roughly QAR 2,679,000 to QAR 4,019,000, centred around QAR 3,349,000. Price movement was -7.5% and median exposure was about 113 days. I would like to separate real buyer leverage from sellers who are simply unwilling to transact. Would completed prices, withdrawal histories or matched listings in similar condition be the best next check?