There is very little margin for an optimistic assumption here. A 5-bed detached home costing QAR 1,165,000 and renting for an expected QAR 4,578 a month produces only about 4.7% gross.
I have put vacancy, management, routine upkeep, insurance and a major-repair allowance into separate lines. What remains uncertain is who bears community or service costs and whether any property-related charge applies to this home and ownership structure. If QAR 4,578 is an achieved rent with those expenses documented, the case may be worth testing; if it is merely an agent projection, I would need a much lower price or stronger evidence. Is that a sensible decision rule?
I have put vacancy, management, routine upkeep, insurance and a major-repair allowance into separate lines. What remains uncertain is who bears community or service costs and whether any property-related charge applies to this home and ownership structure. If QAR 4,578 is an achieved rent with those expenses documented, the case may be worth testing; if it is merely an agent projection, I would need a much lower price or stronger evidence. Is that a sensible decision rule?