I’m based in Singapore and used Domain while looking for a warehouse around New York. Coverage was useful, but duplicates, stale status and inconsistent floor-area entries made side-by-side comparisons harder than expected.
Oddly, school catchment information was the feature I valued most because the wider location also mattered to me. The main gaps were a clear “last verified” date and an obvious next step after finding a listing. I’m deciding whether to keep Domain as my main search tool or use it only for discovery. How do others assess freshness, particularly on mobile and after contacting an advertiser?
Oddly, school catchment information was the feature I valued most because the wider location also mattered to me. The main gaps were a clear “last verified” date and an obvious next step after finding a listing. I’m deciding whether to keep Domain as my main search tool or use it only for discovery. How do others assess freshness, particularly on mobile and after contacting an advertiser?