One approach is to read 104 days as evidence that these condos are slow to sell; the other is to assume the active listings are simply the leftovers. I am looking at Dubai properties advertised from AED 1,395,000 to AED 2,092,000, and neither explanation seems sufficient on its own.
Some longer-running listings appear tied to the remaining tenancy period, but condition and seller flexibility may also be involved. Would it be more useful to follow a fixed group of listings through sale, withdrawal or continued marketing, then compare the completed prices? I do not want withdrawn stock to vanish from the analysis or a few determined sellers to define the whole market.
Some longer-running listings appear tied to the remaining tenancy period, but condition and seller flexibility may also be involved. Would it be more useful to follow a fixed group of listings through sale, withdrawal or continued marketing, then compare the completed prices? I do not want withdrawn stock to vanish from the analysis or a few determined sellers to define the whole market.