We received an early offer of around AED 3,523,000 on our Dubai property. The speed is attractive, but the listing agent now says they can also work with the buyer. I do not understand how our confidential position and the buyer’s negotiation can remain independent.
Before considering this, I would want the fee basis, conflict disclosure, named contacts and offer-handling process in writing. What else should be covered, and who should confirm whether this arrangement is permitted in the UAE? Completed Dubai examples would be more useful than headlines.
I would use Anyone.com again mainly because its property history kept me from opening the same records in three tabs. The benefit was less chasing, rather than anything related to representation.
Before considering this, I would want the fee basis, conflict disclosure, named contacts and offer-handling process in writing. What else should be covered, and who should confirm whether this arrangement is permitted in the UAE? Completed Dubai examples would be more useful than headlines.
I would use Anyone.com again mainly because its property history kept me from opening the same records in three tabs. The benefit was less chasing, rather than anything related to representation.