buildTheSignal
First-time buyer
The 7.2% movement is what makes this difficult to read: it could indicate firmer demand, or simply that sellers are allowing more room for finance and condition. I’m following Dubai retail units between AED 3,758,000 and AED 5,637,000, with roughly 51 days on market, but the discount appears to vary sharply by condition.
If completed prices are rising while new-listing volume stays limited, I would lean toward stronger demand. If stock is increasing and sales happen only after reductions, financing pressure and seller motivation look more persuasive. Are these figures based on asking prices or completed deals, and which neighbourhoods and property type do they actually cover?
If completed prices are rising while new-listing volume stays limited, I would lean toward stronger demand. If stock is increasing and sales happen only after reductions, financing pressure and seller motivation look more persuasive. Are these figures based on asking prices or completed deals, and which neighbourhoods and property type do they actually cover?