The advertised figures produce roughly 6.2% gross, but I still cannot reconcile that return with the likely owner expenses. This is a 5-bed Dubai condo offered at AED 697,300, with projected rent of AED 3,584 a month.
I have allowed separately for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and an occasional substantial repair. The uncertain items are the building service charge, insurance, any applicable property-related charge and the basis for the rent projection. Which of those usually changes the cash flow most, and would you insist on seeing actual bills and achieved comparable rents before considering an offer?
I have allowed separately for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and an occasional substantial repair. The uncertain items are the building service charge, insurance, any applicable property-related charge and the basis for the rent projection. Which of those usually changes the cash flow most, and would you insist on seeing actual bills and achieved comparable rents before considering an offer?