plantsAndGrain
Homeowner
I need to choose between agent proposals for a Dubai retail unit expected to sell for about AED 752,400. One saves money but leaves more of the transaction work unclear; another costs more and promises a wider service.
Rather than compare percentages alone, I want each agent to confirm the total dirham fee and exactly what triggers it. I also plan to ask for relevant completed sales, a response-time commitment, the process for reporting competing offers and the support provided if a buyer drops out.
What else should be made measurable? The identity of the day-to-day contact and the precise photography package seem important, as do buyer checks, closing support and disclosure of any conflicts.
Rather than compare percentages alone, I want each agent to confirm the total dirham fee and exactly what triggers it. I also plan to ask for relevant completed sales, a response-time commitment, the process for reporting competing offers and the support provided if a buyer drops out.
What else should be made measurable? The identity of the day-to-day contact and the precise photography package seem important, as do buyer checks, closing support and disclosure of any conflicts.