kai_escrow
Homeowner
I can see two sensible approaches here: test the seller with a condition-based offer now, or wait until I have stronger evidence from completed comparables. The duplex is listed at €395,600, has been available for 96 days and appears to require some modernisation.
My proposed opening is €375,820, which is 5% lower, supported by clean financing and flexibility on completion. Would you state likely repair costs now, or reserve those for inspection findings and possible repair credits? I also need to decide how long to leave the offer open and which conditions around inspection, finance, valuation and the deposit should remain in place even if the seller wants a cleaner bid.
My proposed opening is €375,820, which is 5% lower, supported by clean financing and flexibility on completion. Would you state likely repair costs now, or reserve those for inspection findings and possible repair credits? I also need to decide how long to leave the offer open and which conditions around inspection, finance, valuation and the deposit should remain in place even if the seller wants a cleaner bid.