The buyer was unable to complete the financing, and I hesitate to put our Seoul property straight back on the market without understanding why. The transaction had already been progressing for several weeks, while the inspection itself did not cause the collapse.
Future buyers will ask about the return to market. Should we relist with a brief factual explanation while updating the file, or pause until we can establish whether the problem was the buyer’s finances or the property valuation? I am also considering how much weight to give financing proof, deposit exposure and tightly defined repair credits when comparing the next offers.
Future buyers will ask about the return to market. Should we relist with a brief factual explanation while updating the file, or pause until we can establish whether the problem was the buyer’s finances or the property valuation? I am also considering how much weight to give financing proof, deposit exposure and tightly defined repair credits when comparing the next offers.