I can proceed with the 3-bed serviced apartment and retain about ₹2,171,000, or reduce my purchase budget and keep a wider margin. Neither option feels entirely comfortable: the first leaves less room for inspection findings, while the second may mean passing on a suitable Bengaluru property priced around ₹17,950,000.
How would you prioritise the remaining cash between household emergencies, moving costs, urgent work and furniture? I am inclined to delay non-essential furnishing, but I still need to account for service charges, the insurance excess and the date of the first mortgage payment. The inspection could also reveal ordinary work needed during the first year.
How would you prioritise the remaining cash between household emergencies, moving costs, urgent work and furniture? I am inclined to delay non-essential furnishing, but I still need to account for service charges, the insurance excess and the date of the first mortgage payment. The inspection could also reveal ordinary work needed during the first year.