yara_roofs
First-time buyer
If this purchase leaves too little room for one repair, every ordinary problem could become urgent. The four-bedroom Lima duplex is around PEN 4,238,000, and I estimate that PEN 78,750 would remain once the deposit and closing costs are paid.
That balance must absorb the move, essential furniture, any service charges, the insurance excess and early mortgage outgoings. The inspection could add immediate work as well. Would you proceed only if a fixed emergency fund remains untouched after all confirmed costs, or accept a smaller reserve if income can rebuild it quickly? I am willing to furnish slowly rather than buy at the edge of my budget.
That balance must absorb the move, essential furniture, any service charges, the insurance excess and early mortgage outgoings. The inspection could add immediate work as well. Would you proceed only if a fixed emergency fund remains untouched after all confirmed costs, or accept a smaller reserve if income can rebuild it quickly? I am willing to furnish slowly rather than buy at the edge of my budget.