I can stretch to the €1,076,000 asking level and retain about €28,520, or search below that level and accept fewer suitable options. Neither choice feels straightforward: the first leaves limited room for surprises, while the second may rule out the 3-bed coastal home I want.
I’m based in Utrecht and the regular mortgage amount looks manageable. It is the cash flow around completion that concerns me. How much would you keep untouched after allowing for the move, the first mortgage payment, possible service charges and inspection work that cannot be delayed? Furniture can be basic for a while, but I do not want an ordinary repair to force borrowing.
I’m based in Utrecht and the regular mortgage amount looks manageable. It is the cash flow around completion that concerns me. How much would you keep untouched after allowing for the move, the first mortgage payment, possible service charges and inspection work that cannot be delayed? Furniture can be basic for a while, but I do not want an ordinary repair to force borrowing.