even_canvas
First-time buyer
Hello from Berlin. I’m a first-time buyer trying to build a sensible research process before looking seriously at individual properties. At the moment I’m learning about warehouses, transaction costs, and the gap between advertised and completed sale prices.
I joined because I’d like to compare approaches across markets rather than stay inside one local bubble. For those who follow Germany, where should a newcomer start on the local board, and which market dataset do you find most useful for understanding completed prices rather than asking prices? I’d also welcome pointers on first-purchase questions, mortgage comparisons, renovation costs, property management, investment modelling, and legal checklists.
I joined because I’d like to compare approaches across markets rather than stay inside one local bubble. For those who follow Germany, where should a newcomer start on the local board, and which market dataset do you find most useful for understanding completed prices rather than asking prices? I’d also welcome pointers on first-purchase questions, mortgage comparisons, renovation costs, property management, investment modelling, and legal checklists.