A 2-bed country home of about 155 m² is available in Manila for PHP 289,900 a month. I am seeking a dependable tenant for a longer lease.
The deposit, start date and any recurring charges covered by the rent still need to be agreed in the lease. Please ask before arranging a viewing if utility billing, furnishing, internet, gardening or other running costs would affect your decision. I can then clarify what is included and what the tenant would pay directly.
Enquiries should include the intended move date, preferred lease length and whether furnished accommodation is required. Questions about the home's condition and transport connections are also welcome.
The deposit, start date and any recurring charges covered by the rent still need to be agreed in the lease. Please ask before arranging a viewing if utility billing, furnishing, internet, gardening or other running costs would affect your decision. I can then clarify what is included and what the tenant would pay directly.
Enquiries should include the intended move date, preferred lease length and whether furnished accommodation is required. Questions about the home's condition and transport connections are also welcome.