I could try to settle every lease detail before advertising, but it may be more practical to agree the package with a suitable long-term tenant. The property is a four-bedroom Johannesburg villa of about 245 m², offered at ZAR 90,810 per month.
Anyone interested should send a proposed move-in date and say whether furnishing is important to them. Before a viewing, I can clarify the available furnishing arrangement, proposed lease length, deposit calculation and which charges would sit with the tenant. I am also happy to discuss the general area, transport, utility billing, condition and how maintenance requests would be handled. The final terms will be recorded in the lease rather than left to informal messages.
Anyone interested should send a proposed move-in date and say whether furnishing is important to them. Before a viewing, I can clarify the available furnishing arrangement, proposed lease length, deposit calculation and which charges would sit with the tenant. I am also happy to discuss the general area, transport, utility billing, condition and how maintenance requests would be handled. The final terms will be recorded in the lease rather than left to informal messages.