[For rent] Bangkok 3-bed serviced apartment, about 40 m² — THB 143,700/month

PracticalKey

Homeowner
Established
The unusually compact specification is the detail prospective tenants will probably want clarified first: this Bangkok serviced apartment is described as a 3-bed within approximately 40 m². The rent is THB 143,700 per month.

Please include your intended move-in date and lease length when enquiring. I can also address questions about the room layout, furnishing, what the rent covers, the deposit, transport access and how maintenance requests are handled. The final start date and lease terms will need to be agreed before move-in.
 
Before arranging anything, could you clarify what the monthly rent includes? With a serviced apartment, housekeeping, utilities and other services can make a large difference. I’d also want to know the deposit, furnishing level, minimum lease length and whether pets are considered.
 
The 40 m² figure needs explaining as well. Three actual bedrooms within that area would be a very compact layout, so a floor plan or room breakdown would help people decide whether it suits them. Is 40 m² the confirmed internal area, and are all three rooms intended as bedrooms?
 
I agree that the layout matters, but the bigger issue is that THB 143,700 cannot be assessed properly while the service package is unspecified. Rather than discussing only the headline rent, I’d suggest listing utility billing, included services, furnishing, pet terms and how maintenance requests are handled. Those details will also reduce unsuitable enquiries.
 
Those are fair points. THB 143,700 is the advertised monthly rent, but I don’t want to give a deposit or inclusions that may not apply to the final lease. Please send a proposed move-in date, requested lease length and any pet requirements. I’ll make sure the layout, furnishing, utility billing, included charges and maintenance arrangements are clarified before terms are agreed.
 
Back
Top