grain.strong
Seller
The 205 m² figure surprised me for a 2-bed and made me look more closely at what is actually included. This Mumbai country home is offered at ₹97,280,000, with appointments available for prospective buyers, but the broad description of its condition does not say much.
Before booking, I want confirmation of how the stated area was measured and whether it covers terraces, shared space or outbuildings. I would also ask for the title papers, details of any parking and included fixtures, the basis of the condition assessment, recurring service charges and information on building reserves or energy performance.
Is there a particular document that would settle these points before a visit? I’m especially interested in anything that verifies the floor area and the legal right to any parking space.
Before booking, I want confirmation of how the stated area was measured and whether it covers terraces, shared space or outbuildings. I would also ask for the title papers, details of any parking and included fixtures, the basis of the condition assessment, recurring service charges and information on building reserves or energy performance.
Is there a particular document that would settle these points before a visit? I’m especially interested in anything that verifies the floor area and the legal right to any parking space.