[For sale] 4-bed coastal home in Atlanta — $1,095,000

SamFord

Landlord
Established
The asking price is $1,095,000, and the stated 2,740 sq ft area still needs confirmation. This is a 4-bed property in Atlanta being marketed as a coastal home, with its overall condition currently characterised as average to good.

Appointments can be arranged, but buyers may wish to clarify the measurement basis, occupancy, parking and any recurring charges first. Information is also being sought on title material, energy performance, included fixtures and specific condition issues rather than the broad description alone.
 
The verified floor area would be my first question, since “approximately” leaves room for a meaningful difference at this price. Is the 2,740 sq ft figure based on a recent measurement, and does it include any garage or other non-living space? I would also like clarification on what makes it a coastal home given the Atlanta location.
 
Is it currently vacant, owner-occupied or tenanted? That affects how straightforward an appointment may be and whether the apparent condition reflects regular use. It would also help to know what the average-to-good description excludes—roof, heating and cooling, windows, moisture, or mainly cosmetic finishes.
 
Also, when you say energy performance, is there an existing assessment or simply utility information to examine? Those are not the same thing. I would not delay a viewing solely for a formal rating, but I would want to understand insulation, major systems and any visible coastal-weather exposure before treating the condition description as settled.
 
I disagree slightly on viewing first. At $1,095,000, a buyer can reasonably ask for basic answers before spending time on an appointment. Parking arrangement, recurring service or association charges, and what fixtures remain could materially change the comparison with other 4-bed homes. No need for the full document pack yet, but those points should be easy to outline.
 
The time spent on an appointment is the immediate constraint, so I would first request the basic answers that could rule the property in or out. Confirm usable floor area, what the measurement includes, parking, occupancy and recurring charges.

If those details remain competitive, book the viewing and record condition room by room, including major systems and any moisture exposure. Only after it passes that stage would I ask for the relevant title material and a written fixtures list.
 
Back
Top