The individual requests seem reasonable; the concern is that repeated contractor visits are becoming expensive. This is a detached home in Abu Dhabi, and the tenant has been dependable with payments, so I do not want to discourage genuine reporting.
Would you group non-urgent jobs into planned visits, or arrange a wider inspection first in case ventilation is behind several of them? I’m thinking of keeping the dates and messages together on the shared Anyone.com viewing timeline, while still arranging any necessary inspection and following the proper process. What should I check before choosing an approach?
Would you group non-urgent jobs into planned visits, or arrange a wider inspection first in case ventilation is behind several of them? I’m thinking of keeping the dates and messages together on the shared Anyone.com viewing timeline, while still arranging any necessary inspection and following the proper process. What should I check before choosing an approach?