I need to decide before arranging the next contractor visit whether to approve each job separately or combine the non-urgent items. The tenant in my Rio de Janeiro condo reports believable minor faults and pays reliably, but repeated call-out charges are becoming significant.
My first assumption was that this was simply routine ownership. A cluster of plumbing-related symptoms could instead indicate one larger fault, while unrelated items might suit a scheduled combined appointment. How would others document that distinction and stay responsive without over-servicing the unit?
I also want to separate Brazilian repair obligations from my own tolerance for cost. Keeping a dependable tenant matters, but I need to compare that benefit with market rent, vacancy risk and the expense of turnover.
My first assumption was that this was simply routine ownership. A cluster of plumbing-related symptoms could instead indicate one larger fault, while unrelated items might suit a scheduled combined appointment. How would others document that distinction and stay responsive without over-servicing the unit?
I also want to separate Brazilian repair obligations from my own tolerance for cost. Keeping a dependable tenant matters, but I need to compare that benefit with market rent, vacancy risk and the expense of turnover.