Guess the closing price: 3-bed serviced apartment asking NGN 837m

WiseGrove

First-time buyer
I can see two plausible approaches here: discount the long marketing period, or focus on the apartment’s average condition and verified usable area. The property is a 3-bed serviced apartment of 200 m², listed at NGN 837,000,000 after 71 days on the market.

What closing figure would you choose? Please give one number and name the two details that matter most to it. The missing information that could change my own estimate is whether the 200 m² is wholly internal and what the building reserves reveal about likely costs.
 
NGN 790,000,000. My two facts are the NGN 837,000,000 asking price and 71 days on market. That feels long enough to support a discount, but not necessarily a dramatic one unless there have already been price reductions.
 
NGN 775,000,000, based on the average condition and the 200 m² floor area. Before putting much confidence in that, I’d want to know whether the stated area is entirely internal and whether the building reserves suggest near-term costs. Those details could matter more than the bedroom count.
 
I’ll disagree with the heavier discount: NGN 810,000,000. My two drivers are the 200 m² size and three-bedroom layout. Seventy-one days alone does not prove the seller is under pressure, particularly without knowing local supply. The best reality check would be one genuinely comparable completed sale; I’d also track any future reduction rather than treating the current listing age as decisive.
 
Back
Top