Guess the sale price of this five-bedroom Bangkok villa

A Bangkok villa has sold, so let’s see who gets closest: five bedrooms, 80 m², average condition, asking price THB 36,720,000, and 47 days on the market. Post one sale-price estimate and the two facts driving it. I’m especially curious whether people give more weight to condition, time on market, or any estate/building reserves.
 
THB 34,900,000. My two drivers are the average condition, which gives a buyer room to negotiate, and the 47-day marketing period, which is long enough for some bargaining without looking obviously distressed.
 
THB 32,500,000. The 80 m² floor area divided across five bedrooms sounds tight, and average condition makes the asking price harder to defend. Is 80 m² definitely the interior floor area rather than the land area? That missing detail could change every estimate here.
 
Miguel’s question is important. I assumed 80 m² was floor area, but we also lack the district and land size. Local villa supply can differ sharply within Bangkok, so I wouldn’t pretend my THB 34.9m estimate is precise. I still wouldn’t lower it solely because five bedrooms fit into a small stated area.
 
THB 36,000,000. I disagree that 47 days necessarily signals a substantial discount; it could simply reflect the smaller buyer pool at this asking price. My other driver is the five-bedroom count, which may preserve value even if the rooms are compact.
 
One more thing for the eventual reveal: please say whether THB 36.72m was the original asking price or followed any reductions. Otherwise we may attribute the discount to negotiation when the seller had already adjusted expectations before the completed sale.
 
THB 33,500,000. I’m weighting the 80 m² floor area more heavily than the bedroom label, and average condition more heavily than 47 days on market. If the villa sits on a substantial plot, that estimate could be far too low—which shows why land size is the biggest missing fact.
 
Back
Top