I want to keep the renovation within ₩138,100,000, but the uncertainty behind the visible work makes that difficult. The property is a 60 m² country home in Seoul, and the plan is to renew the kitchen and bathrooms, replace finishes, check the electrical system and improve energy performance without adding floor space.
My priority is a reliable scope rather than expensive finishes. For example, concealed pipes could turn a straightforward bathroom job into much wider opening-up work. Before committing to the budget, what should be established about structure, moisture, plumbing access and electrics? I would also like contractors to identify exclusions and provisional items, and I am unsure how much to hold back until permit timing and the riskiest areas are clearer.
My priority is a reliable scope rather than expensive finishes. For example, concealed pipes could turn a straightforward bathroom job into much wider opening-up work. Before committing to the budget, what should be established about structure, moisture, plumbing access and electrics? I would also like contractors to identify exclusions and provisional items, and I am unsure how much to hold back until permit timing and the riskiest areas are clearer.