Hello from Milan — comparing mixed-use property data across markets

sasha.river

Real estate agent
Hello from Milan. I’ve already been looking at mixed-use property, purchase costs and the difference between asking evidence and completed transactions, but I’m less sure how members here organise that research across different markets.

Would it make sense to start with the Italy board for local legal and pricing context, then move to the market-data and renovation discussions? For example, I’d like to understand how others keep renovation assumptions separate from costs that are fixed at purchase.
 
Welcome, Nadia. I’d start on the local board and split the research into two parts: price evidence and total purchase assumptions. Asking and completed prices can be misleading if the location, condition, or property mix differs, especially with mixed-use buildings.

Are you mainly modelling acquisitions for buyers, or trying to improve how you discuss pricing with sellers? That will affect whether mortgage comparisons, renovation threads, legal checklists, or property-management costs are the most useful next stop.
 
Back
Top