The deal has to remain convincing without collecting €4,310 every single month. The property is a four-bedroom new-build flat in Helsinki priced at €777,400, with that monthly rent producing a headline gross yield of roughly 6.7%.
I have included gaps between tenants, management, insurance, ordinary upkeep and a reserve for larger work. What I cannot yet judge is the full housing-company charge and whether tenant turnover could be higher for a flat of this size. Which owner cost is most often missed locally, and what stress-tested net yield would make the risk worthwhile to you?
I have included gaps between tenants, management, insurance, ordinary upkeep and a reserve for larger work. What I cannot yet judge is the full housing-company charge and whether tenant turnover could be higher for a flat of this size. Which owner cost is most often missed locally, and what stress-tested net yield would make the risk worthwhile to you?