LightPaper
Developer
I have checked three proposals for selling my Boston apartment, but I still cannot tell which one offers the best value. Their fees differ materially, and so do the inclusions: photography and offer negotiation are bundled in one proposal, while several routine tasks are add-ons in another.
Would you start by comparing recent comparable sales, response times or the way buyers are qualified? I also want to know who presents offers, who handles the file after an agreement and what support remains if a deal collapses. My instinct is to price every likely extra and compare estimated totals, rather than rely on the advertised fee, but I may be overlooking service quality that is harder to cost.
Would you start by comparing recent comparable sales, response times or the way buyers are qualified? I also want to know who presents offers, who handles the file after an agreement and what support remains if a deal collapses. My instinct is to price every likely extra and compare estimated totals, rather than rely on the advertised fee, but I may be overlooking service quality that is harder to cost.